Multi-pitch Rock Climbing in Mendoza Argentina
The best multi-pitch rock climbing in the Mendoza region is located around 140 kilometers southeast of Mendoza, and, located at 9186 ft | 2800 m of elevation, it is one of the most popular destinations in South America thanks to the quality of the granite that makes up its walls and the beauty of the climbing routes, which can reach up to 1640 ft | 500 m in length. The area provides numerous fully equipped climbing routes, and is ideal if you are looking to enjoy a unique experience on a big wall. If you want to know what it feels like to see condors flying below your feet, this is the activity for you.
Guide client ratio: 1/2
• Good fitness and previous experience in sport rock climbing
• Sufficient experience with belaying and setting up for rappelling / abseiling
• El Cóndor Pasa 150 m | Level V+ | 5.10
• Rosso di Sera 100 m | Level 6a | 5.10b
• Danza con Lobos 100 m | Level 6a | 5.10b